Chicken Teriyaki Stir-Fry
Dash™ Sweet Teriyaki Marinade adds bold flavor to this quick and easy stir-fry. It's the perfect entree when you are running short on time.
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Sweet Teriyaki Marinade
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 12 oz frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 3 cup hot cooked brown rice
- Marinate chicken in 3/4 cup Sweet Teriyaki Marinade for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken and discard marinade.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet on high heat, add chicken, and cook for about 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add vegetables and remaining 1/4 cup Sweet Teriyaki Marinade; continue cooking until vegetables are tender, about 6 minutes.
- Serve over cooked rice.