Chicken Stir-Fry With Broccoli & Rice
- Instead of takeout, stay in and quickly cook up a delicious dinner in just 30 minutes. Cube last night's chicken and combine it with broccoli seasoned with Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend for a satisfying meal in minutes.
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 3 cup broccoli flowerets
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 sliced green onions
- 2 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 2 cup cooked whole-grain instant rice
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat; add vegetable oil.
- Cook and stir chicken pieces for 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Add broccoli and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend and stir-fry 1 minute more.
- In a separate small bowl, slowly add broth to cornstarch while whisking. Add to chicken mixture and cook until sauce thickens.
- Add green onions.
- Serve over hot rice.