Chicken and Pasta
- This tasty and simply prepared dish flat-out scares proprietors of fine Italian bistros.
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp canned sliced ripe olives
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 4 oz fettuccine, cooked according to package instructions
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Cook chicken in olive oil over medium-high heat for about 2 minutes, stirring while cooking.
- Sprinkle with seasoning and continue to cook for about 2 minutes or until browned.
- Add tomatoes and olives and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add cooked fettuccine and combine.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese before serving.