- Channel island flavors by seasoning with Caribbean Citrus Seasoning Blend, fresh ginger and garlic. It's an easy way to give an island update to a traditional chicken breast recipe.
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 tbsp Caribbean Citrus Seasoning Blend
- 1 garlic clove, chopped fine
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, cleaned and chopped fine
- 2 tbsp red onion, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Toss chicken breasts, onion, ginger and garlic with Caribbean Citrus Seasoning Blend.
- Place vegetables and chicken, smooth side down, in baking pan. Top loosely with foil.
- Cook in oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil.
- Turn right side up and continue to cook for 10 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Remove from oven and cover lightly with foil to rest.
- Spoon vegetables over chicken and serve.