Skip to content
Cajun Kabobs Recipe
- Get your grill on with this mouthwatering recipe. Marinate chopped chicken breasts and sliced andouille sausage with Mrs. Dash® Garlic Herb Marinade for a peppery and oh-so-tasty result.
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Heat a grill.
- Soak skewers in water to prevent charring.
- Place cubed chicken in resealable bag; pour in Garlic Herb Marinade.
- Let marinate 10 minutes in refrigerator.
- Alternately thread chicken and two slices of andouille onto each skewer.
- Place on a flat platter.
- Season each kabob with Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend.
- Grill over high heat, turning occasionally to ensure even cooking, about 4 to 5 minutes.