Skip to content
Buttery Almond Pepper Fish
- Toasted almonds, honey, lemon and pepper work together to season this protein-packed fillet. We suggest serving this up with a side of your favorite greens to create a heart-healthy entree.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 tbsp Molly McButter® Flavor Sprinkles
- 8 oz boneless white fish fillets
- 1 1/2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1 1/2 tbsp sliced toasted almonds
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 1 tsp honey
- Combine Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend with Molly McButter Butter Flavor Sprinkles, lime juice and honey in small bowl; mix well.
- Broil fish fillets 6 to 8 inches from heat, turning once.
- Spread Lemon Pepper mixture on fish fillets.
- Broil an additional 4 to 5 minutes.
- Garnish with sliced almonds.