Bruschetta With Red Peppers & Feta
Red peppers, roasted with Dash™ Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, lemon juice, black olives and crumbled feta cheese, are served on toasted slices of French bread for an appetizer that's a wonderful way to start an Italian meal.
- Cook Time: 11 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers from a jar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
- 1 French baguette
- 1/4 cup black olives
- Preheat barbecue grill to medium high.
- Drain and chop red peppers.
- Chop black olives.
- Mix together red peppers, Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, lemon juice, black olives and feta cheese in a medium bowl.
- Slice baguette into 1/2-inch pieces and spray pieces lightly with olive oil.
- Grill bread slices on barbecue until toasted on both sides.
- Place toasted bread on a large tray. Top each piece of bread with approximately 1 tablespoon of red pepper mixture.