- Artichoke hearts, avocado and orange marmalade bring unique flavor to bronzed salmon fillets. Try this citrus-infused seafood sensation the next time you have friends over for dinner.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 2 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 5 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 ripe medium avocado, peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 lb salmon fillets with skin on one side
- 1 tbsp orange marmalade
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- Rinse salmon fillets and rub both sides with 2 tablespoons Extra Spicy Blend.
- Heat cooking oil to hot in large frying pan.
- Place salmon in pan with skin facing up and fry 3 minutes.
- Flip fillet and cook skin-side down until skin is crispy.
- Remove to serving plate.
- Prepare salsa by stirring salsa ingredients in a bowl until just combined.
- Prepare guacamole by mashing avocado with marmalade and lime juice until smooth.
- Divide the salmon among four serving plates and serve with a helping of salsa and a dollop of guacamole.