Broccoli With Shaved Cheddar
- Make fresh broccoli florets even more appealing with lemon juice, olive oil and a sprinkle of Original Blend. Top with sharp cheddar cheese for an irresistible dinner side.
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cup fresh broccoli, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp Original Blend
- 1/2 lemon
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray 9- x 9- x 2-inch pan with pan coat.
- Toss all ingredients except cheddar cheese in bowl.
- Lay broccoli mix in pan.
- Roast in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Return to oven until melted.