Skip to content
Beef and Mushroom Burger
- Say goodbye to boring burgers! Our version is made with Steak Grilling Blend, Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend, fresh parsley, Dijon mustard and delicious portobello mushrooms.
Cook Time: 16 Minutes
- Mix ground beef, onion and parsley in a bowl.
- Shape into six burgers.
- Mix mayonnaise, Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend and mustard in a small bowl and set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and brush mushrooms with water.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Steak Grilling Blend.
- Place remaining Steak Grilling Blend on a plate and pat burgers into it on both sides.
- Grill burgers and mushrooms, turning once, until mushrooms are browned and tender and the burgers reach 160 degrees.
- Grill buns until toasted.
- Place each burger on a bun and top with one mushroom and sauce.