Baked Salmon With Pineapple Salsa
A salmon recipe that's a foolproof family favorite. Diced red and green peppers are sauteed in pineapple juice for a sweet salsa over Dash™-seasoned salmon fillets.
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1/2 cup canned crushed pineapple, juice reserved
- 1/4 cup diced green peppers
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh ginger
- 4 4-oz. salmon fillets
- 4 tbsp Original Blend
- 1/4 cup diced red peppers
- Line a small sheet pan with nonstick aluminum foil.
- Arrange salmon on baking sheet.
- Brush fish fillets with 2 tablespoons of reserved pineapple juice.
- Sprinkle fillets evenly with 2 tablespoons of Original Blend.
- Bake in middle of 375-degree preheated oven for about 4 to 5 minutes or until fish starts to flake slightly.
- Combine all other ingredients in medium bowl.
- Serve fish, spooning fresh salsa alongside.