Baked Lemon Chicken
Chicken becomes something special with the help of Dash™ Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend, fresh lemon juice and brown sugar. This baked chicken is served up moist and tangy with a touch of sweetness that your family will love.
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1 tbsp unsalted margarine
- 6 4-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 medium fresh lemon, zested and juiced
- Pat chicken breasts dry.
- Add flour and Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend to a plate and mix thoroughly.
- Dredge chicken breasts in flour mixture.
- Heat margarine in a large skillet and add chicken.
- Brown chicken on both sides, but do not cook through.
- Transfer chicken to large casserole dish.
- In a bowl, mix lemon zest, lemon juice, chicken stock and brown sugar.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in 375-degree preheated oven or until chicken breasts are cooked through.