Zucchini has a whole new meaning. A soon-to-be favorite for breakfast, these quick and easy pancakes are full of flavor thanks to the secret ingredient: Dash™ Original Blend.
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Yield: 3
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 2 tbsp corn oil
- 2 tbsp reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 tsp Original Blend
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cup shredded zucchini
- Press shredded zucchini dry between paper towels.
- Combine zucchini, egg substitute, flour, cheese, Original Blend, sour cream and oregano in large bowl; mix well.
- Heat oil in 10-inch skillet.
- Add 2 tablespoons of zucchini mixture to skillet; spread with spatula to about 2 1/2 inches in diameter.
- Cook on each side until brown.
- Repeat with remaining zucchini mixture.