Zesty Chicken Mozzarella Wraps
These flavorful wraps are great to serve for a better-than-brown-bag lunch or simple supper. A light layer of the special spread made with Dash™-flavored cream cheese and chopped spinach is mouthwateringly perfect.
- Yield: 3
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 2 tsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup soft cream cheese
- 1 cup cooked, diced chicken
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 2 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion and tops
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 10 oz package frozen spinach, thawed, drained and chopped
- Combine spinach, cream cheese, seasoning blends and lime juice in small bowl and mix well.
- To make wraps, divide spinach mixture evenly among the tortillas (about 1/4 cup each) and spread to cover evenly.
- Top each tortilla with 1/4 of the lettuce, tomatoes, chicken, green onion and cheese.
- Fold tortilla top and bottom over filling, then roll sides in to form a tightly rolled sandwich.
- Wrap roll in plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature, sliced if desired.