Wild Rice & Turkey Casserole
- Let's talk turkey! This casserole, made with Thanksgiving leftovers and a sprinkle of Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend, is a comfort-food hit.
- Cook Time: 1 Hour, 5 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup uncooked wild rice mixture
- 1 tbsp Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 10.75-oz. can low-fat cream of celery soup, undliluted
- 1/4 lb shredded cooked skinless turkey breast
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with vegetable cooking spray.
- Empty soup into casserole.
- Add water slowly into the soup while stirring.
- Add rice, Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend and turkey; mix well.
- Bake, uncovered, 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and stir again.
- Put back in the oven and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.