Skip to content
White Bean Bruschetta Recipe
- Planning a party? Don't forget about the appetizers! Try the White Bean Bruschetta. With Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, each and every bite will be seasoned to perfection.
Cook Time: 2 Minutes
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded and finely diced
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 15 oz can cannellini beans (white kidney beans), rinsed and drained
- 5 oz fresh goat cheese (like Montrachet), softened
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 French bread baguette, cut ino 1/4-inch-thick slices
- In a small glass jar with lid, add olive oil and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Shake until blended.
- Place beans and 4 tablespoons olive oil mixture in blender and puree.
- Scrape into medium bowl.
- Mix in tomatoes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Place bread on baking sheet.
- Brush with remaining olive oil mixture.
- Broil until golden, about 1 minute.
- Spread with goat cheese.
- Top with bean mixture.