Vegetable Salad With a Kick
- Vegetable salad with a kick! Chili powder, Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend and lime juice give this salad a Southwest flavor that's perfect for any potluck.
- Yield: 2
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 16 oz package frozen corn
- 15 oz can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 4 tsp lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- Cook corn according to package directions; drain.
- Combine corn, tomatoes and zucchini in large bowl; mix well.
- Combine olive oil, Onion & Herb Seasoning Blend, lime juice and chili powder in resealable container; mix well.
- Pour over salad ingredients; toss to coat.
- Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.