Skip to content
- This speedy snack is delicious on whole-wheat crackers, celery or carrots. It's a healthy option when looking for something simple to hold you over until meal time.
- 1 small onion
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 6 oz can light tuna packed in water, drained
- 14 oz can white cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Table Blend
- Place all ingredients in food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Spread can be made up to two days ahead.