Skip to content
Tomato Basil Gazpacho Recipe
- Pure perfection. This zesty soup is great on its own or paired with a slice of ciabatta bread. Move over brown bag sandwich, Tomato Basil Gazpacho is the new lunch favorite.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3 cup low-sodium tomato juice
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 1 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 cup peeled, seeded, chopped cucumber
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Chill 1 hour.