Tomato Basil Garlic Crostini
Follow this simple Tomato Basil Garlic Crostini recipe to create restaurant-worthy bite-size appetizers. We recommend coupling these Dash™-enhanced small bites with your favorite red wine to bring out the bold flavors.
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1/2 cup grated low-sodium mozzarella cheese
- 12 1/2-inch slices Italian bread
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend and olive oil.
- Using a pastry brush, brush each side of each bread slice with mixture.
- Place slices on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, add grated mozzarella cheese on top of each slice and bake for another 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.