Toasted Garlic Linguini
- A perfect dish for garlic lovers. This quick pasta dish showcases the healthy flavors of Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium tomato, sliced thinly
- 1 lb linguini pasta, cooked al dente
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- Heat a sauté pan to medium heat.
- Add olive oil and slivered garlic.
- Cook gently until garlic is mildly toasted but not burnt, about 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- Toss pasta with Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Add pasta to pan and toss or stir 1 minute with warm toasted-garlic olive oil and tomatoes.