Skip to content
Thai-Style Grilled Chicken & Noodle Salad Recipe
- Bring something new to the dinner table tonight. Seasoned-to-perfection chicken breasts are paired with a light noodle salad to create an extraordinary dish.
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 4 tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thin slivers (optional)
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp crushed red chiles
- 4 cup cooked and cooled rice vermicelli noodles or thin spaghetti
- 4 4-oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Put 3 tablespoons Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend on a plate.
- Roll chicken breasts in the seasoning, coating thoroughly.
- Cook on grill 5 minutes; turn and cook for another 5 minutes or until juices run clear when pierced.
- Remove from grill, cool and cut into strips.
- Meanwhile, add vegetable oil, garlic, red chiles, rice vinegar, lime juice and cilantro to bowl and mix; toss noodles with dressing.
- Add carrot slivers, green onions and chicken strips; toss.
- Serve salad in large shallow bowl and sprinkle 1 tablespoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend over the top.