Skip to content
Sweet Potatoes With Apples
- This combination of apples, butter, brown sugar and sweet potatoes will melt in your mouth, while Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend balances out the sweetness.
Cook Time: 51 Minutes
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup vegetable margarine
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled and cored
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice apples 1/2-inch thick, place in bowl and cover with orange juice.
- Slice sweet potatoes 1/4-inch thick.
- Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Mix melted margarine, brown sugar and Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend together in large bowl.
- Toss mixture with apples, juice and potatoes.
- Place vegetables in prepared dish and bake, covered, in 400-degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and continue cooking for another 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender and casserole is golden.