- These flavorful and filling peppers are an all-in-one meal solution. Rice, ground beef and Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend are just a few of the main ingredients that make these colorful peppers absolutely delectable.
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 4 large bell peppers
- 24 oz jar low-sodium marinara sauce
- 1 cup uncooked Minute Brown Rice
- 1/2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 1 lightly beaten egg
- 1 lb lean ground round
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Remove tops and seeds from peppers.
- Place into a deep ovenproof baking dish.
- Combine rice, Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend, beef, egg and breadcrumbs in medium-sized bowl.
- Blend well.
- Stuff mixture into peppers.
- Pour sauce over peppers and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover dish and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until peppers are tender.