Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- These Stuffed Mushroom Caps are easy-to-make hors d'oeuvres. Original Blend and lemon juice bring out the natural flavors of these delicious small bites.
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Yield: 3
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup dairy light sour cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 24 medium mushrooms
- 1 tbsp Original Blend
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 3/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Clean mushrooms; remove stems.
- Finely chop stems and set aside.
- Place mushroom cavity side up on baking sheet.
- Heat olive oil in a small skillet and add mushroom stems, celery, onion and Original Blend.
- Sauté until golden brown (about 5 to 8 minutes).
- Remove from heat and stir in breadcrumbs and sour cream.
- Spoon lightly into mushroom caps.
- Drizzle lemon juice over stuffed mushrooms.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.