Skip to content
- Spinach and mozzarella madness! Spinach Pie is perfect for when you are craving homemade comfort food.
Cook Time: 60 Minutes
- 1 9-inch frozen pie crust
- 1/2 cup Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 16 oz package frozen spinach, thawed and pressed dry
- Bake pie crust according to package directions.
- After removing pie crust, set oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine remaining ingredients in large bowl; mix well.
- Spoon mixture into baked pie crust.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.