Skip to content
Spicy Tortilla Roll-Ups
- In a time crunch and need to whip up an appetizer? Try these quick and easy roll ups. Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend takes these Mexican bites from bland to spicy in seconds.
- 6 medium flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup chunky mild salsa
- 6 1/4-inch slices turkey breast
- 1 tbsp Molly McButter Roasted Garlic Flavor Sprinkles
- 3/4 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup finely shredded low-sodium cheddar cheese
- Combine sour cream, salsa, Flavor Sprinkles and Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend in small bowl.
- Spread evenly over each tortilla.
- Top with turkey slices and shredded cheese.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly.
- Wrap individually in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
- To serve, unwrap and cut into 1-inch pieces.