Spicy Shrimp Kabobs
- A versatile shrimp dish with tons of flavor that can be simply grilled. Kabobs done right.
Cook Time: 4 Minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 16 to 20 medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 8 scallions, trimmed to 3 inches
- Combine olive oil and Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend.
- Cut 1-inch-long parallel slits lengthwise in one end of each scallion and soak in ice water for 5 to 10 minutes to curl.
- Arrange shrimp, scallions and tomatoes on four skewers and brush with oil mixture.
- Broil kabobs about 6 inches from heat under preheated grill for 2 minutes on each side.