Spicy Lima Beans
- A traditionally bland low-fat side gets a spicy kick, thanks to the combo of Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend and Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend. It's OK to reach for seconds.
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Chop bacon.
- Cook bacon 8 to 10 minutes in a 2 1/2-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Add 2 tablespoons Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend.
- Add broth to hot pan.
- Bring to boil and reduce heat.
- Add lima beans and Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend.
- Cover and simmer 20 to 25 minutes over low heat or until beans are tender.
- Serve with additional seasoning, if desired.