Skip to content
Spicy Cinnamon Nuts Recipe
- Cinnamon and brown sugar add sweetness to these mixed nuts, and Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend adds the heat. Everyone will go back for a second handful.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 1/2 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 lb lightly salted assorted nuts (peanuts, Brazil nuts, hazelnuts, walnuts, whole almonds)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, cinnamon, brown sugar and Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend.
- Combine nuts with butter mixture.
- Toss to coat and spread nuts out on a cookie sheet.
- Toast in oven until they become light golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.