Skip to content
Spiced Pecans Recipe
- This spicy, easy-to-eat snack is sure to please everyone at your holiday gathering.
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray two large baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add brown sugar, water, Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend and Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend; stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add nuts to sugar mixture and cook until syrup thickly coats nuts, approximately 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Transfer nuts to prepared baking sheets.
- Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes, being careful not to burn.
- Remove sheets from oven and cool completely.
- Store nuts in airtight tins at room temperature.