Sesame-Crusted Salmon Teriyaki
From traditional seafood to tangy teriyaki in minutes. Simply marinate with Dash™, sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with brown rice for a tasty and fulfilling meal.
- Cook Time: 6 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 4 5-oz. salmon fillets
- 1/2 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 3/4 cup Sweet Teriyaki Marinade
- 2 cup cooked brown rice
- Marinate salmon fillets in Sweet Teriyaki Marinade for at least 10 minutes.
- Remove salmon fillets from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Sprinkle tops of salmon with sesame seeds.
- Place salmon, sesame seed side up, on a cooking sheet sprayed with no-stick cooking spray in a preheated hot oven (450 degrees) for 5 to 6 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with brown rice.