Seasoned Baked Chicken Breasts
- Savory and flavorful, this recipe will become part of your dinner rotation. Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend enhances the flavor of the chicken breasts, and the breadcrumbs create a crunchy texture for a perfect bite.
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 1 tsp Molly McButter Butter Flavor Sprinkles
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 1 tbsp minced green onion
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tsp mustard
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Combine egg substitute, onion, Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, Butter Flavor Sprinkles and mustard in shallow dish.
- Dip chicken breasts into egg mixture, then roll in breadcrumbs until evenly coated.
- Place on baking sheet; bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn and continue baking for 10 minutes or until chicken is done.