Skip to content
Seared Tilapia With Roasted Red Pepper Relish
- A quick and delicious weeknight meal with indulgent weekend appeal.
Cook Time: 6 Minutes
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red peppers
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 4 5-oz. tilapia fillets
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 6 tsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp finely diced white onion
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Season both sides of each tilapia fillet with Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, reserving 1 teaspoon of seasoning.
- Place fish in hot pan and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side, until fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine roasted red peppers, onion, vinegar and reserved teaspoon of Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Mix well.
- Transfer fish to a serving dish and spoon relish over top (about 2 tablespoons relish per tilapia fillet).