Skip to content
Seafood Rice Salad Recipe
- A sensational seafood side. Fresh shrimp, scallops and rice are drizzled with a zesty lemon pepper vinaigrette to create a fresh and light salad.
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 oz peeled, cooked large shrimp
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 6 oz cooked scallops
- Prepare lemon vinaigrette by mixing olive oil, lemon juice, Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend, chives, lemon zest and mustard together.
- Mix scallops, shrimp, rice and celery together.
- Add lemon vinaigrette to moisten.
- Chill 1 to 2 hours.
- Garnish with chive flowers or extra chopped chives, if desired.