Skip to content
- These great-tasting scalloped potatoes are made with everyday ingredients. There's guaranteed flavor in every bite, thanks to Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, cheddar cheese and sliced onion.
Cook Time: 55 Minutes
- 1 thinly sliced small onion
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 oz grated low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp Molly McButter
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 4 peeled, thinly sliced medium potatoes
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly spray shallow 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, Molly McButter and flour.
- Add sliced potatoes and toss with flour mixture.
- Lay 1/3 of sliced potatoes in bottom of dish and top with 1/3 of onion slices.
- Continue with remaining potatoes and onion until you have three layers.
- Mix cream and milk; pour slowly over potatoes.
- Cover dish tightly with foil and bake 50 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove cover, sprinkle with grated cheese and bake for another 5 minutes.