- Some things are just better homemade. This easy and effortless recipe will give you buttery, soft and scrumptious rolls with only four ingredients.
- Cook Time: 22 Minutes
- Yield: 3
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cup self-rising flour
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease muffin pan with vegetable oil spray.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tins.
- Wet fingers and smooth tops.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Serve warm.