Sautéed Green Beans
- Sweet onion, a pinch of sugar and Dash™ Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend add a burst of flavor to sautéed green beans.
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 large sweet onion, peeled and cut into strips
- 3/4 lb trimmed green beans
- 1 tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend
- 1 tbsp unsalted margarine
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Heat margarine in large skillet. Add onion and sprinkle with sugar.
- Cook over low heat until onions are golden and tender, about 20 minutes.
- Cook green beans in boiling water for 10 to 13 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and place in bowl.
- Spray hot beans with vegetable oil spray and sprinkle with Lemon Pepper Seasoning Blend; toss.
- Garnish with caramelized onions.