Skip to content
Sassy 5-Minute Salsa
- Salsa lovers unite with this fresh, sassy and homemade recipe. Chopped chiles coupled with Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend bring this salsa to a new level of hot.
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 2 15-oz. can unsalted diced tomatoes, well drained
- 1 1/2 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 tsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 5 oz can chopped chiles, well drained
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.