Skip to content
Salmon With Red Pepper & Corn Salsa
- The bold flavors of vegetable salsa and salmon steaks blend together and make a delicious and eye-appetizing meal.
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 tbsp Chicken Grilling Blend
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels, cooked and cooled
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 6-oz. salmon steaks
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine red pepper, corn, onion, Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend, lemon juice, olive oil and honey.
- Mix well and refrigerate.
- Spray salmon steaks with olive oil.
- Sprinkle salmon steaks with Chicken Grilling Blend.
- Place steaks on foil-lined baking sheet and roast in oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Or grill each steak 5 to 6 minutes per side on medium-high grill.
- Mince parsley.
- Add parsley to corn mixture and serve over cooked salmon steaks.
- Can also be served with bottled salsa.