Skip to content
Roasted Red Peppers & Potatoes
- Not your ordinary potato dish. Bursting with fire-roasted flavor, thanks to the chopped red peppers and Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend.
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 2 medium red peppers, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix olive oil, Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend and pepper until thoroughly mixed.
- Add potatoes and stir until well coated with mixture.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir in red pepper pieces.
- Return the sheet to the oven and bake for another 25 to 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.