Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- A delicious and simple on-the-road snack prepared ahead and served out of the cooler. This cool summer dip is perfect with fresh vegetables or crackers.
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers from a bottle, well drained
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 8 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- Add cream cheese, Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend, red peppers and olive oil to a blender or food processor.
- Blend or process until smooth.
- Chill 1 to 2 hours.
- Serve with crackers, tortilla chips or vegetables.