Rice and Onion Casserole
A tasty casserole combination of Swiss cheese, brown rice, onions and Dash™ is a perfect addition to any winter meal.
- Cook Time: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 cup water
- 2 large onions, peeled and diced
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 1 cup brown rice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in skillet, add onion and cook until tender; place in a 1-quart casserole.
- Stir in brown rice, water and Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend; cover and cook for 60 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle cooked rice with grated Swiss cheese and put back into oven until cheese melts.