Skip to content
Portabella Satay Sauce Recipe
- Silky texture and garlic-enhanced aroma make for a satay sauce that's hard to beat. This truly is your go-to appetizer option.
- Slice the portabella mushroom caps lengthwise into 1/3-inch-thick slivers, getting about six slivers from each cap.
- Skewer each of the mushroom slices lengthwise.
- Brush lightly with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend.
- Preheat a grill or grill plate to medium.
- Grill on each side about 2 minutes.
- Place on serving platter.
- Mix the additional 1 tablespoon olive oil with the Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend and set in small ramekin to use as dipping sauce.