Pork Cutlet With Plums
- This quick and easy wholesome meal is one to break out to mix up the ordinary dinner routine. The sauce, made with Fiesta Lime Seasoning Blend and pitted plums, is sweet, spicy and fruity. A mouthful of fun.
- Cook Time: 8 Minutes
- Yield: 2
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp Fiesta Lime Seasoning Blend
- 4 4-oz. pork cutlets
- 2 plums, pitted and cut into 8 wedges each
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Heat a 9- to 12-inch coated sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and add plums.
- Cook 1 minute, toss with sugar.
- Cook 1 more minute.
- Remove to bowl.
- Wipe out pan, return to heat.
- Add remaining olive oil, and when hot, add pork chops.
- Cook on each side until brown.
- Sprinkle with Fiesta Lime Seasoning Blend.
- When chops are almost done, about 3 minutes on each side, add reserved plums and toss.