Skip to content
- Dash Everything But the Salt is the perfect topping to homemade Poke Bowls.
- 1 1/2 cups jasmine rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup carrots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 of an avocado, sliced
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 of a cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/3 pound sushi grade salmon, diced
- 2 tablespoons Dash Everything But the Salt Seasoning
- Fresh cilantro sprigs to garnish
- In a medium sized bowl, layer in the rice to form a base.
- Place in all vegetables in sections, fanning them out for presentation.
- Add in the salmon and shake on Dash seasoning.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.