Skip to content
Plum Sauce Chicken Recipe
- Try seasoning traditional chicken breasts with this sweet and spicy plum sauce. This unique sauce brings a fresh flair to the dinner table.
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place chicken in a nonstick baking pan.
- Combine plum sauce, Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend and soy sauce in small bowl.
- Pour mixture evenly over chicken, turning pieces until well coated.
- Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes, or until chicken reaches 170 degrees.