Simply season these steaks with a blend of Dash™ seasonings to create a mouthful of rich and savory flavors.
- Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Yield: 3
- 1 tbsp Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend
- 1/4 cup Molly McButter® Natural Butter
- 1 tbsp Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend
- 4 4-oz. strip beef sirloin steaks
- Preheat the grill to medium high.
- In a small bowl, combine Extra Spicy Seasoning Blend, Garlic & Herb Seasoning Blend and Molly McButter.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Roll steaks in the seasoning mixture, patting in and covering both sides of each steak.
- When ready to grill, place the steaks on the grill.
- Using an instant thermometer, grill to 160 degrees.