Skip to content
Parmesan Potato Wedges Recipe
- Simply season with Original Blend and top with Parmesan cheese to make tasty, homemade spuds. A perfect addition to grilled steak or chicken.
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp Original Blend
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes and pat dry.
- Cut each potato lengthwise to make eight wedges.
- Combine butter and Original Blend in small saucepan and heat until butter is melted.
- Dip potato wedges in butter mixture, turning to coat all sides.
- Arrange potato wedges cut side down in a single layer in 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Spoon remaining butter mixture over potatoes.
- Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown and edges are crisp.
- Drain on paper towels.