Pan-Fired Pork Tenderloin With Raisins
- Marinate pork tenderloins with Caribbean Citrus Seasoning Blend and put it in the pan along with raisins, chicken stock and chopped Spanish onions for a quick and easy dinnertime dish.
Cook Time: 7 Minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Caribbean Citrus Seasoning Blend
- 2 tbsp raisins, soaked in 1/4 cup water or low-sodium chicken stock
- 1 1/4 lb pork tenderloin, cut into 4 even portions
- 1/2 Spanish onion, chopped fine
- Heat a 9-inch sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add olive oil.
- When oil is hot, add pork tenderloin and cook evenly on all sides for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add onions to pan and cook 1 minute, stirring.
- Drain raisins, reserving juice, and add to pan.
- Sprinkle everything with Caribbean Citrus Seasoning Blend.
- Stir and cook 1 minute.
- Reduce pan temperature to low.
- Add reserved raisin juice.
- Turn pork and cook another 1 minute.